Wednesday 19 October 2011

Gotta Love Great Deals!

Today I went on a class trip to the mall and we had a session in the apple store! This was for my business/computer class and it was a great experience and I learned some tips and tricks for my macbook pro! The session was only for an hour so we were allowed to shop and grab lunch for the remainder of the day! I popped into old navy because I saw theses huge signs advertising a sale! I got an amazing deal on a super cute gym bag and I wanted to share it with you guys!

This is the bag I got!

The price tag said $24.94 but online it was advertised for $17.94! I fell in love with the bag so I would have bought it even if it was full price! After the cashier cashed me out, she told me my total was $5.06! I was so excited! I want to go back before the sale is over and get one in another colour for my mom! 

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment