Friday 6 March 2015

Love Letter Nails For Valentine's Day

These beautiful love letter nails were inspired by the iPhone emoji! For this design I also used a matte top coat for the first time and I love the unique effect the matte finish adds to this look. I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day and all the products I used are listed below:


Products Used
First Base - Essie Base Coat
Naturally - Nicole by OPI
Ate Berries in the Canaries - OPI
Lacey Lilac - Sally Hansen
White On - Sally Hansen
Thin Tip Black
Small dotting tool
Matte About You - Essie Matte Top Coat







This was my first Valentine's Day with my boyfriend Mike! He pulled off a super sweet surprise for me as he came to my house while I was at work and filled my bedroom with many surprises! I don't know how I got so lucky as to have him walk into my life. If you would like to formally meet him, check out our Boyfriend Tag video!




























Boyfriend Tag: 

- Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment